Rokk Media is looking for an experienced .NET software engineer in a full time/permanent role to be a part of our growing digital agency based in the south west’s tech capital of Exeter.
Having grown from strength-to-strength in recent years, with offices in Exeter and London, we need additional technical resource to service our growing client base. This is a great opportunity to join a leading full service digital agency that has grown substantially in the last five years.
We require a minimum of three years of commercial development experience, preferably in a similar environment, and the following minimum software language capabilities:
- .NET, C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Working knowledge of T-SQL.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Technical Director at our Exeter office. Experience of Git, TDD/BDD and Atlassian’s tools are an advantage. A proven record of successful delivery is essential.
The successful candidate will have 20 days of holiday plus bank holidays (rising by one day per year for each full year of service up to 25 days), a competitive salary relative to experience and a number of work-related benefits including flexible working.
Educated to degree level or equivalent – desirable (unless significant experience).
- Experienced in a commercial environment.
- .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- SQL Server.
- Gulp/grunt or similar tools.
- Atlassian’s tools, particularly JIRA.
- Professional approach to work demonstrating the highest integrity.
- Flexible, driven and enthusiastic.
- Keen on personal development.
- Able to prioritise and organise work well.
- Able to remain calm in high pressure environments.
How to apply
Please send your CV, quoting “.NET Software Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.