Digital channels are evolving constantly and it’s becoming more and more difficult to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in the market. Successful businesses often leverage an advantage over less-focussed businesses in this situation, by seeking to maximise every aspect of Digital Marketing to encourage their continued growth.
Having an effective online marketing strategy in place is a fundamental key to succeeding online.
Rokk Media will work with you to create this essential blueprint, which will form the solid foundation upon which we can then build your successful online presence.
We use tried-and-tested marketing best practice and avoid technical jargon because we believe it is not all about the technology. Our approach is about understanding your business objectives, and applying a toolkit of online marketing solutions, products and best practice to achieve agreed SMART goals.
It is vital that this plan is aligned with your business goals and other marketing activities to achieve the optimum results.
We will get to know:
- Who you are. What you do. Who you do it for.
- Your business goals – short, medium & long term
- Your competitors and their online activities
- From there, we work with you to create an integrated Online Marketing Strategy that will accelerate your organisation to achieving your goals.
Online Marketing Strategy Case Study
The key objective is to continuously drive online bookings of rooms, restaurants and spas through the hotel’s website.
Secondary objectives include:
- Increase gift voucher sales for the hotels and spas.
- Enhance the brand positioning of the hotel group, not individual properties.
- Significantly improve search engine visibility.
- Provide a user-friendly experience for customers.
- Support offline communications channels.
- Strategically planned the navigation structure and introduced key persuasion assets.
- Redeveloped online brand and planned content structure.
- Fully optimised online gift voucher shop.
- Utilised cross-selling techniques to direct traffic to the online shop.
- Established Google Adwords campaigns for each hotel to increase traffic to the website.
- Incorporated SEO techniques to site build and undertook comprehensive link building campaign and affiliate network.
- Set up Email communications templates with click buttons to website conversion pages.
- Regularly run multi-channel digital campaigns to push bookings or voucher sales.
- Introduced system of regular monitoring and quarterly reporting.
- More than 300% increase in revenue generated annually through the website.
- 25% increase in unique visitors year-on-year.
- Over 30,000 unique visitors to the website every month.
- Number 1 Google organic search results for a wide range of non-brand keyword phrases.
- Email campaigns with up to 40% open rates, 8% click through rate and substantial direct income generated.
Due to the overwhelming success of this initial work Rokk Media was then asked to deliver a comprehensive range of techniques to increase site visitors, monitor results and support the group in all their online marketing requirements.
Can we help improve your business processes?
Our team are happy to discuss your requirements at length and help you find the most suitable, scalable and affordable bespoke software solution, mobile app development or online marketing strategy for your business needs. Call us on 0207 183 4742 (London) or 01392 424 300 (Exeter) or contact one of our expert team online.
Further information about our service
Get in touch
Proud to present awards at West Exe Technology College
Rewarding students for their achievements.View full article
Putting play on the map, brand new website launch
Find over 600 safe children’s play areas at the click of a button.View full article
A ‘Twinterview’ from Rokk Media’s CEO Adam Stone
A Twitter interview by Adam Stone.View full article
25% off Digital Marketing Training Only for Black Friday
25% off Digital Marketing training.View full article
Rokk Media’s CEO is ambassador for Devon
Adam Stone on the benefits of having a business located in Devon.View full article
Rokk Media host Digital Marketing in Tourism Event
An event for tourism businesses on the latest online marketing trends.View full article
Great work from Rokk Media Work Experience students
Students from St Peters School spend their week at Rokk.View full article
Rokk Media to attend b2b@SandyPark Business Event
Win a Digital Marketing Workshop worth £300.View full article
Rokk Sponsors exetreme imagination Festival
Exeter’s festival of writing for and by young people.View full article
Proud to launch website for leading South West Hotel Group
New website development for Richardson Hotel Group.View full article
The best festive apps to enjoy over Christmas
Apps to enjoy over the festive period.View full post
Five ways to improve your email marketing campaign
Helpful tips to improve performance.View full post
Apps for maximising productivity in business
Helping you manage your work day.View full post
Samsung Proximity – A Competitor to Apple’s iBeacon?
A new mobile marketing platform.View full post
Transforming traffic into conversions
Convert your website traffic.View full post
Health Industry Wearables
Examples of Wearable Technology in Healthcare today.View full post
Another bite at the apple… Apple iPad Launch 16.10.14
The new range of Macs and iPads.View full post
The Display Network
Best practices and insight into the Google Display Network (GDN).View full post
The Wearable Tech Business take over
Wearable tech in the business world.View full post
Top five tips to help you achieve app success
Ensure your mobile app stands out from the rest.View full post