Digital channels are evolving constantly and it’s becoming more and more difficult to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in the market. Successful businesses often leverage an advantage over less-focussed businesses in this situation, by seeking to maximise every aspect of Digital Marketing to encourage their continued growth.
Having an effective online marketing strategy in place is a fundamental key to succeeding online.
Rokk Media will work with you to create this essential blueprint, which will form the solid foundation upon which we can then build your successful online presence.
We use tried-and-tested marketing best practice and avoid technical jargon because we believe it is not all about the technology. Our approach is about understanding your business objectives, and applying a toolkit of online marketing solutions, products and best practice to achieve agreed SMART goals.
It is vital that this plan is aligned with your business goals and other marketing activities to achieve the optimum results.
We will get to know:
- Who you are. What you do. Who you do it for.
- Your business goals – short, medium & long term
- Your competitors and their online activities
- From there, we work with you to create an integrated Online Marketing Strategy that will accelerate your organisation to achieving your goals.
Online Marketing Strategy Case Study
The key objective is to continuously drive online bookings of rooms, restaurants and spas through the hotel’s website.
Secondary objectives include:
- Increase gift voucher sales for the hotels and spas.
- Enhance the brand positioning of the hotel group, not individual properties.
- Significantly improve search engine visibility.
- Provide a user-friendly experience for customers.
- Support offline communications channels.
- Strategically planned the navigation structure and introduced key persuasion assets.
- Redeveloped online brand and planned content structure.
- Fully optimised online gift voucher shop.
- Utilised cross-selling techniques to direct traffic to the online shop.
- Established Google Adwords campaigns for each hotel to increase traffic to the website.
- Incorporated SEO techniques to site build and undertook comprehensive link building campaign and affiliate network.
- Set up Email communications templates with click buttons to website conversion pages.
- Regularly run multi-channel digital campaigns to push bookings or voucher sales.
- Introduced system of regular monitoring and quarterly reporting.
- More than 300% increase in revenue generated annually through the website.
- 25% increase in unique visitors year-on-year.
- Over 30,000 unique visitors to the website every month.
- Number 1 Google organic search results for a wide range of non-brand keyword phrases.
- Email campaigns with up to 40% open rates, 8% click through rate and substantial direct income generated.
Due to the overwhelming success of this initial work Rokk Media was then asked to deliver a comprehensive range of techniques to increase site visitors, monitor results and support the group in all their online marketing requirements.
Can we help improve your business processes?
Our team are happy to discuss your requirements at length and help you find the most suitable, scalable and affordable bespoke software solution, mobile app development or online marketing strategy for your business needs. Call us on 0207 183 4742 (London) or 01392 424 300 (Exeter) or contact one of our expert team online.
Further information about our service
Get in touch
Rokk Media to attend b2b@SandyPark Business Event
Win a Digital Marketing Workshop worth £300.View full article
Rokk Sponsors exetreme imagination Festival
Exeter’s festival of writing for and by young people.View full article
Proud to launch website for leading South West Hotel Group
New website development for Richardson Hotel Group.View full article
Win a Digital Marketing Training Workshop for your business
Enter our latest online survey to win.View full article
Proud to sponsor the La La Choirs Concert
In support of South West Charity Hamoaze House.View full article
Rokk Media launch new website for Woodbury Park
A brand new, responsive website for a prestigious hotel.View full article
Rokk Media’s CEO Proud to Present Plymouth University Award
Plymouth University Graduation 2014.View full article
Rugby World Cup 2015 is coming to Exeter
Providing Digital Marketing advice and support for Exeter City Council.View full article
Rokk Media proud to be named on Government framework
A unique opportunity for involvement with Software Applications.View full article
Rokk CEO meets tech industry legend
Adam Stone meets personal hero in San Francisco.View full article
Another bite at the apple… Apple iPad Launch 16.10.14
The new range of Macs and iPads.View full post
The Display Network
Best practices and insight into the Google Display Network (GDN).View full post
The Wearable Tech Business take over
Wearable tech in the business world.View full post
Top five tips to help you achieve app success
Ensure your mobile app stands out from the rest.View full post
iBeacon Apps receive automatic shortcut boost for iOS
We discuss iBeacons and iOS 8.View full post
An Apple a day… Apple Product Launch 9th Sept 2014 Summary
Say hello to the new Apple Watch.View full post
How to get the most from your digital strategy
Have you included a strategic plan for your business online?View full post
iBeacon and Bluetooth Low Energy Forecast
Adoption of iBeacons and their growth.View full post
Digital Trends: The Connected Home
The Internet of Things in our homes.View full post
An introduction to The Internet of Things
The connectivity linking all devices.View full post