Digital channels are evolving constantly and it’s becoming more and more difficult to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in the market. Successful businesses often leverage an advantage over less-focussed businesses in this situation, by seeking to maximise every aspect of Digital Marketing to encourage their continued growth.
Having an effective online marketing strategy in place is a fundamental key to succeeding online.
Rokk Media will work with you to create this essential blueprint, which will form the solid foundation upon which we can then build your successful online presence.
We use tried-and-tested marketing best practice and avoid technical jargon because we believe it is not all about the technology. Our approach is about understanding your business objectives, and applying a toolkit of online marketing solutions, products and best practice to achieve agreed SMART goals.
It is vital that this plan is aligned with your business goals and other marketing activities to achieve the optimum results.
We will get to know:
- Who you are. What you do. Who you do it for.
- Your business goals – short, medium & long term
- Your competitors and their online activities
- From there, we work with you to create an integrated Online Marketing Strategy that will accelerate your organisation to achieving your goals.
Online Marketing Strategy Case Study
The key objective is to continuously drive online bookings of rooms, restaurants and spas through the hotel’s website.
Secondary objectives include:
- Increase gift voucher sales for the hotels and spas.
- Enhance the brand positioning of the hotel group, not individual properties.
- Significantly improve search engine visibility.
- Provide a user-friendly experience for customers.
- Support offline communications channels.
- Strategically planned the navigation structure and introduced key persuasion assets.
- Redeveloped online brand and planned content structure.
- Fully optimised online gift voucher shop.
- Utilised cross-selling techniques to direct traffic to the online shop.
- Established Google Adwords campaigns for each hotel to increase traffic to the website.
- Incorporated SEO techniques to site build and undertook comprehensive link building campaign and affiliate network.
- Set up Email communications templates with click buttons to website conversion pages.
- Regularly run multi-channel digital campaigns to push bookings or voucher sales.
- Introduced system of regular monitoring and quarterly reporting.
- More than 300% increase in revenue generated annually through the website.
- 25% increase in unique visitors year-on-year.
- Over 30,000 unique visitors to the website every month.
- Number 1 Google organic search results for a wide range of non-brand keyword phrases.
- Email campaigns with up to 40% open rates, 8% click through rate and substantial direct income generated.
Due to the overwhelming success of this initial work Rokk Media was then asked to deliver a comprehensive range of techniques to increase site visitors, monitor results and support the group in all their online marketing requirements.
Can we help improve your business processes?
Our team are happy to discuss your requirements at length and help you find the most suitable, scalable and affordable bespoke software solution, mobile app development or online marketing strategy for your business needs. Call us on 0207 183 4742 (London) or 01392 424 300 (Exeter) or contact one of our expert team online.
Further information about our service
Get in touch
Rokk Media to take part in ‘It’s a Knockout’ Charity Challenge
Rokk Media is really excited to announce that it will be participating in Force Cancer Charity’s It’s a Knockout Challenge in September.View full article
Rokk Media proud to reach its thirteenth year
This year marks Rokk Media’s thirteenth birthday.View full article
‘Not Shabby, Chic’ furniture at West Exe School
Working with Devon School to develop business ideasView full article
Grace & Glory Home launch stylish new website
A stunning new e-commerce website for luxury home products.View full article
Putting play on the map, brand new website launch
Find over 600 safe children’s play areas at the click of a button.View full article
A ‘Twinterview’ from Rokk Media’s CEO Adam Stone
A Twitter interview by Adam Stone.View full article
25% off Digital Marketing Training Only for Black Friday
25% off Digital Marketing training.View full article
Proud to present awards at West Exe Technology College
Rewarding students for their achievements.View full article
Rokk Media’s CEO is ambassador for Devon
Adam Stone on the benefits of having a business located in Devon.View full article
Rokk Media host Digital Marketing in Tourism Event
An event for tourism businesses on the latest online marketing trends.View full article
Local SEO advice
The latest guide on how to effectively do local SEO.View full post
Digital News Roundup
The latest digital news stories from around the globe.View full post
The ins and outs of 301 redirects for your website.View full post
The Google Mobile Update
The things that businesses need to know regarding the Google Mobile updateView full post
The Meerkat App
The recently released Meerkat App presents a number of different advantages for both brands, marketers & journalists.View full post
Are Tweets as valuable as they used to be?
Has favouriting changed Twitter?View full post
Apple’s Research Kit
Announcing Apple’s ground breaking medical tool – Research KitView full post
Instagram Business Tips
Seven tips on how businesses can make the most of Instagram.View full post
The SEO issues surrounding 404 errors and how to resolve them.View full post
The biggest features of the newly launched Apple WatchView full post
Register to recieve our latest email newsletter insights