Digital channels are evolving constantly and it’s becoming more and more difficult to keep up-to-date with the latest trends in the market. Successful businesses often leverage an advantage over less-focussed businesses in this situation, by seeking to maximise every aspect of Digital Marketing to encourage their continued growth.
Having an effective online marketing strategy in place is a fundamental key to succeeding online.
Rokk Media will work with you to create this essential blueprint, which will form the solid foundation upon which we can then build your successful online presence.
We use tried-and-tested marketing best practice and avoid technical jargon because we believe it is not all about the technology. Our approach is about understanding your business objectives, and applying a toolkit of online marketing solutions, products and best practice to achieve agreed SMART goals.
It is vital that this plan is aligned with your business goals and other marketing activities to achieve the optimum results.
We will get to know:
- Who you are. What you do. Who you do it for.
- Your business goals – short, medium & long term
- Your competitors and their online activities
- From there, we work with you to create an integrated Online Marketing Strategy that will accelerate your organisation to achieving your goals.
Online Marketing Strategy Case Study
The key objective is to continuously drive online bookings of rooms, restaurants and spas through the hotel’s website.
Secondary objectives include:
- Increase gift voucher sales for the hotels and spas.
- Enhance the brand positioning of the hotel group, not individual properties.
- Significantly improve search engine visibility.
- Provide a user-friendly experience for customers.
- Support offline communications channels.
- Strategically planned the navigation structure and introduced key persuasion assets.
- Redeveloped online brand and planned content structure.
- Fully optimised online gift voucher shop.
- Utilised cross-selling techniques to direct traffic to the online shop.
- Established Google Adwords campaigns for each hotel to increase traffic to the website.
- Incorporated SEO techniques to site build and undertook comprehensive link building campaign and affiliate network.
- Set up Email communications templates with click buttons to website conversion pages.
- Regularly run multi-channel digital campaigns to push bookings or voucher sales.
- Introduced system of regular monitoring and quarterly reporting.
- More than 300% increase in revenue generated annually through the website.
- 25% increase in unique visitors year-on-year.
- Over 30,000 unique visitors to the website every month.
- Number 1 Google organic search results for a wide range of non-brand keyword phrases.
- Email campaigns with up to 40% open rates, 8% click through rate and substantial direct income generated.
Due to the overwhelming success of this initial work Rokk Media was then asked to deliver a comprehensive range of techniques to increase site visitors, monitor results and support the group in all their online marketing requirements.
Can we help improve your business processes?
Our team are happy to discuss your requirements at length and help you find the most suitable, scalable and affordable bespoke software solution, mobile app development or online marketing strategy for your business needs. Call us on 0207 183 4742 (London) or 01392 424 300 (Exeter) or contact one of our expert team online.
Further information about our service
Get in touch
Force Cancer Charity website brought to life by Rokk Media
Rokk Media are proud to launch a new website for Exeter Charity, FORCE Cancer.View full article
Rokk Media to take part in ‘It’s a Knockout’ Charity Challenge
Rokk Media’s team are participating in the Force Cancer Charity It’s a Knockout Challenge.View full article
Rokk Media proud to reach its thirteenth year
This year marks Rokk Media’s thirteenth birthday.View full article
‘Not Shabby, Chic’ furniture at West Exe School
Working with Devon School to develop business ideasView full article
Grace & Glory Home launch stylish new website
A stunning new e-commerce website for luxury home products.View full article
Putting play on the map, brand new website launch
Find over 600 safe children’s play areas at the click of a button.View full article
A ‘Twinterview’ from Rokk Media’s CEO Adam Stone
A Twitter interview by Adam Stone.View full article
25% off Digital Marketing Training Only for Black Friday
25% off Digital Marketing training.View full article
Proud to present awards at West Exe Technology College
Rewarding students for their achievements.View full article
Rokk Media’s CEO is ambassador for Devon
Adam Stone on the benefits of having a business located in Devon.View full article
Hold the phone, another Google Glass product is on the horizon
Rumours are spreading that Google is looking to create a newer Google Glass product called Google Glass 2.0 to be launched at the end of the year.View full post
Will Windows 10 Live Up To It’s Hype?
With the Windows 10 release upon us, we delve a bit deeper into Microsoft territory & check out what the builds so far have to offer.View full post
Apple Pay fever hits the UK but what is it?
Apple Pay fever hits the UK but what is it? With Apple Pay recently launching in the UK as a result of a successful campaigns across the water, a burning question that springs to mind is what do we really know about this contactless payment system? In this blog, we look to provide you with… Read the full articleView full post
5 of the most unmissable apps this Summer
We highlight 5 of the most unmissable apps this Summer.View full post
Latest wearable tech
We discuss 5 of the latest wearable technology inventions.View full post
The Apple Watch verdict
We present some early feedback from users on the Apple WatchView full post
Digital Marketing Trends
We provide the latest digital marketing trends for Summer 2015View full post
3 primary education apps
A guest post from trainee teacher, Lizzie CullenView full post
Developing Stand Out Apps
How to avoid mistakes with apps.View full post
The perfect blend of offline and online marketing
A guest post from Astley Media’s very own Marc Astley.View full post
Register to recieve our latest email newsletter insights